Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Banned Bred Sneaker Bricks
- Free US Shipping On Orders Over $175*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Color: Black/Varsity Red/White.
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Banned Bred Sneaker Bricks.
Banned by the NBA in 1985, Michael Jordan was charged $5,000 per game for wearing the Air Jordan 1 ‘Black/Red' because they didn’t include the color white which was part of the Chicago Bulls’ official team colors. Used as a marketing tactic, Nike crafted the ‘Banned’ campaign around the sneakers to launch and promote the Air Jordan line. The sneaker was retroed in 1994, 2011, 2013 and 2016. The 2011 pair featured an ‘X’ on the heel paying homage to the 'Banned' nickname.
- 3D Printing Materials, ABS Plastic (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene).
- LEGO Blocks used: 466 pieces.
- Length: 7.8 inch / 20 cm.
- Width 3.3 inch / 8.5 cm.
- Height: 5.0 inch / 12.9 cm.
- Assembly Instruction (Hard Copy).
- Unassembled Brick Pieces.
- Spare Brick Pieces.
- Mini Jumpman Action Figure.
- Approximate assembly time 1.5 to 3 hours depending on the LEGO assembling skills.
- No affiliation with LEGO Inc. All products and brick pieces we made are not LEGO bricks but LEGO compatible. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- All sales are final on all launch products (not limited to Retro Jordans, Quickstrikes, Yeezys, etc.), swimwear/underwear products, discount, promotion, and sale items.