Air Jordan Dub Zero GS Olive Camo
- Free US Shipping On Orders Over $150*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Color: Medium Olive/Gym Red/Black.
Air Jordan Dub Zero GS Olive Camo.
The Air Jordan Dub Zeros initially debuted in 2005. The silhouette utilizes a variety of specs from Air Jordans 1-20. This sneaker was contributed to arguably the greatest sneaker designer of all time, Nike's current Vice President of design, Tinker Hatfield. The Air Jordan 20 was also released the same year attributing Michael Jordan's illustrious career.
- Patent leather featured throughout toebox and mudguard.
- Air Jordan air bubble unit for ultimate performance and support.
- Features laser printed upper with a multiple Air Jordan silhouette design.
- Polyester tongue with "TWO 3" print and Jordan jumpman branding.
- Pull tab on heel for easy slip-on.