AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG CO.JP Ã¢â‚¬Å“TOKYOÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Free US Shipping On Orders Over $175*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Perhaps paying homage to the upcoming Tokyo Olympic Games, the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG co.JP “Tokyo” marks the return of the original 2001 AJ1 High “Japan,” which only featured a limited 2001 pairs. Although 2020 pairs will come in a special briefcase exclusively in the Japanese market, the global release still features the same aesthetic- a matte “neutral grey” suede base with silver tumbled leather overlays on the toe box, Swoosh, and heel. The Wings insignia is branded on the metallic silver collar, while the tongues opt for Nike Air branding instead of the traditional Jumpman. Rather, the Jumpman and CO.JP make an appearance on the sockliner, and Jordan Brand finishes the sneaker with a tag on the interior tongue that marks the years 2001 and 2020.
- Release date: 08/07/2020 (US)
- Style number: DC1788-029
- Color: Neutral Grey/White-Metallic Silver
- Mens Sizing
- Metallic silver adorns the Swoosh, collar, and toe-box
- Smooth and tumbled leather materials offer durability and support
- Encapsulated Air-Sole unit provides comfort and impact absorption
- Perforated toe allows for ventilation
- All sales are final on all launch products (not limited to Retro Jordans, Quickstrikes, Yeezys, etc.), swimwear/underwear products, discount, promotion, and sale items.