CELEBRATE THE LEGACY OF NO. 42.
This Dunk Low honors Jackie Robinson 75 years after he broke baseball’s color barrier with his major league debut. From the aged blue colorway to the stitched laces and words of empowerment that decorate the upper and insole, each detail is a tribute to the influential role model who played the game with a simple message: “I’m not concerned with your liking or disliking me… All I ask is that you respect me as a human being.”
What is the release date for the Nike Dunk Low Jackie Robinson?
The Nike Dunk Low Jackie Robinson will be available globally in Men and GS sizes on July 19, 2022.
Where can I buy the Nike Dunk Low Jackie Robinson?
The Nike Dunk Low Jackie Robinson will be available at Private Sneakers.
How much will the Nike Dunk Low Jackie Robinson cost?
Recommended Retail Price by Nike is $130 in Men sizes and $115 in GS Sizes.
What features does the Nike Dunk Low Jackie Robinson have?
- Upper ages to soft perfection and features a durable construction reminiscent of '80s b-ball.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Multiple laces let you play around and customize your style.
- Foam midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circle adds durability, traction and heritage style.
- Foam in the midsole.
- Rubber outsole.
- Los Angeles Dodgers.
What sizes does the Nike Dunk Low Jackie Robinson come in?
US Men 7-14 and US GS 4Y-7Y (including half-sizes)
Colorway: Racer Blue/Racer Blue/Coconut
Style #: DV2122-400 Men and DV2203-400 GS
Release Date: July 19, 2022
Price: $130 Men and $115 GSHow to Cop: available at Private Sneakers